These are some FTMKS that I pulled from facebook from 2009 and 2010. There will be at least one more "catch up" post. I want to get them all in one spot to read in years to come. It's long, but worth it! Enjoy!
March 2009
Me: "hold your horses, R!"
R: (with a you're-an-idiot laugh) "Mommy, I don't have horses!"
July 2009
Me: please stop running while in the post office.
R: (sweetly) Can we gallop?
December 2009
B: (to L) you 'mell good...and it's opposite day!
On the way to the commissary, we were listening to Martina McBride sing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." When it was over, R said "Moma! She sounds just like me!" She sure does, honey.
L came to me today and said "Mama, I 'mell bad"
January 2010
R, while doing some pages in her preschool workbook, said with major attitude "I'm NOT stupid. Why are they making this so easy?!"
J, B, and I haven't felt well today. O, who was sick yesterday, was overheard today saying, "I got you all sick...mwuuaaaahahahaha."
L's goodbye to my mom this morning: "Mema, peh me uh, peh me uh." As she's picking him up: "I wah part on you." Just as we're understanding what he said, he..uh...let 'er rip on her arm.
February 2010
R said, "I think the cup is in the die-puh bee-ahg". I said, "when did she become a northerner?" J said, "Well, technically when she was born."
R: my special chocolates in my special heart box are for special days and today is a special day so I need to eat my special chocolate.
April 2010
Me: L, I'm not telling you again to take OFF THAT SKIRT and get ready for bed!
June 2010
R: Moma! We DO NOT want to go outside anymore. The ground is steamy.
Me: Steamy?
R: YES, steamy like fire!
R: Moma? What was I doing in that picture? That's me sweetheart, your twin.
August 2010
L: it too hot a-day!
R: (with attitude) Amen to THAT my bruthuh
September 2010
I'm giggling and scared at the same time. L is crying and begging B to give him a bath before I see what he's done. B said, "you know moma is going to be mad, right?" and L cries louder, "pwease B, di me baff!"
B: Moma, it hasn't even been 24 hours and you've already said 'dang it, J!'
October 2010
O said, "...B is laying there." I corrected, "He's lying there." O said, "Right. Because if he was laying there would be an egg."
L's latest: "Mama, can I _____? I dunna be nice to you..."
R said, "Mama, look at me! I can touch my foot to my butt!". I said, "I used to be able to do that." R said, "...but now that you're 16 and old you can't?" Yes, my child, you're exactly right.
November 2010
R: Mama, it sure would be cool if this whole world was make of ice cream. That would be delicious. *We* wouldn't be ice cream, but we'd all be fat!
R to L: you can't play with that battery because if you eat it then we'll have to take you to the emergency doctor and then they'll make you go to sleep and cut your skin open. They'll take it out of you then put your skin back together and that might hurt, L.
R just sang, "who let the chickens out...bok bok bokbok."
L: Mama, I had a bad dream. I had a dog, and a cat, and a mustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment