skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bloomin' Where We're Planted
Popular Posts
I know what you're thinking
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "why does she even bother keeping a blog if she's never going to update it?...
FTMKS
R: My best friend was making fun of me at church yesterday. My Aunt: Really? What is her name? R: I don't remember.
Pictures!
A friend of mine has a friend that is trying to become a professional photographer. She asked if I would let her take some pictures of the ...
Poison Control
So the other night, I had to call Poison Control for the first time with child number 4. I've had to call them so much over the last 10...
ftmks
My kids love playing the "punch bug" game when we're out and about. R got tired of waiting to see one only to have one of her...
Thursday, May 6, 2010
FTMKS
R: My best friend was making fun of me at church yesterday.
My Aunt: Really? What is her name?
R: I don't remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Laura
Washington, United States
We are a military family and we move around quite frequently. We have four children, and we homeschool.
View my complete profile
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free
Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
►
2012
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(11)
▼
2010
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(7)
My brother, the funny guy
Emergencies
FTMKS
FTMKS
FTMKS
FTMKS (Funny Things My Kids Say)
Wow! This thing is dusty!
►
2009
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
Tags
B
(9)
birth
(1)
budget
(2)
California
(2)
church
(6)
cleaning
(2)
cooking
(2)
curriculum
(1)
exercise
(3)
family
(6)
FTMKS
(21)
holidays
(2)
homemaking
(3)
homeschool
(7)
L
(15)
Luke
(4)
mental health
(2)
money
(1)
moving
(11)
navy life
(12)
O
(9)
Olivia
(2)
parenting
(2)
photojournal
(4)
R
(14)
rant
(2)
reading
(1)
Rebekah
(3)
singing
(3)
travel
(2)
vacation
(1)
weight loss
(2)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment