I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "why does she even bother keeping a blog if she's never going to update it?".
I have to agree with you.
That being said, here is the update you've all been waiting for. Or not, whatever.
We are finally finishing up our last week of school this week. This school year has taken FOREVER it seems. With all the time we had to take off for the move, we are just now finishing up our 180 days. And because I'm cruel and heartless, we're starting next school year next month. We're moving again next year, you see, and I don't want to wind up in the same boat...no pun intended.
We're starting the 09/10 school year as soon as possible so that we can end as soon as possible, so that we can start the 10/11 school year in, like, JUNE so that we can afford to take 2 months off when we move.
I haven't ordered "next year's" curriculum yet. It's all sitting in my online carts waiting for free shipping codes. Well, that, and I'd like to see what I can get at the homeschool convention.
Our summer will be short, but we're going to pack as much into it as we can. Who knows, this might convince me to do a true year-round schedule.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
year round wouldn't be so bad I'm starting to think I should look into it for here. hehe ahaha
I love going year-round! Gives me the option of taking off a month at Christmas, and keeps the kids from being too bored! The spring is the hardest, cuz it's a long stretch w/o a break, but the homeschool convention usually arrives at just the right time for that needed boost!
Post a Comment