Here are some to get it started, though.
We're at a seafood restaurant in town and Rebekah needs to use the bathroom. Ever the homeschooling mama, I make her figure out which one we should go into based on the pictures on the door. On 'our' door it said "Mermaids and Ladies" with a picture of a mermaid. She said "I'm cute, so I must be a mermaid."
We were visiting TN and trying figure out dinner. Rebekah said "me and Mema can go fishing and catch some fish and then Pepa can grill it on the grill until it turns into chicken."
"Moma, can you go buy me a snack at the concussion stand?"
"Moma, when is your van's birthday?"
"We shouldn't cough in our hands we should cough in our elbows cause we have flat germs and if we cough in our hands the flat germs will fly out through our fingers"


1 comment:
Adorable!~
Post a Comment