Popular Posts

Sunday, May 9, 2010

FTMKS

B was making peanut butter cookies for dessert a couple of nights ago. He put them in the oven and a minute or so later said, "Oh Moma! I forgot to fork them!"

Last night I was trying to settle a fight between the girls. O said it was her turn to pick which movie they watched and R said it was her turn. I told them that since I didn't know who's turn it was, I would settle it by having them pick a number. I asked R if she understood what I meant and I knew by the look on her face she didn't. I explained the game to her then turned around to write a number on a piece of paper. R said "Can you make your number be number 9?"

On the way to church this morning, R said "mama, you have green teeth". Feigning offense I said "I most certainly do not!" She said, "Your bottom teeth are green." The other kids started coming to my defense and said "well you're going to have buck teeth, Thumbelina" (that's what we call her when she sucks her thumb). She said, "Well...they'll be easier to brush!"

1 comment:

kyooty said...

hahah Thumbalina, I need to remember that one. I guess MJ would be Thumbkin? :)

forking cookies! :)