Popular Posts

Friday, September 4, 2009

Ponderings

Do you ever stop and wonder how your life became what it is today? I mean, it seems it was not that long ago when I was single, splitting an apartment with a friend, taking college classes, and working as a waitress. (declaring I would never even *date* anyone in the military)

I have to stop and marvel at how I've gone from that girl to this happily married woman living the military life. The person who used to spend her days lazily watching tv or hanging out with friends, now educates her children, cleans the house, does the laundry, cooks homemade meals, runs errands, pays bills...

The girl who could barely take care of herself 15 years ago now takes care of everyone around her.

I love my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for my children. It just takes me aback sometimes to see how my life has unfolded. And in looking back, I can see how God's hand was on me the entire time.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a VERY sweet post! You are a wonderful wife & mother, too, as well as a great friend. I am blessed to have you in my life! ((hugs))

kyooty said...

it was meant to be! You are doing a wonderful job!

The Rowletts said...

beautiful!!