Today I get to meet my new nephew! He is 6 months younger than Luke (so almost 9 months old now, wow!). I hear he's sweet and cuddly. I'll be sure to upload some pictures soon. :-)
Tomorrow, Jerry gets here! YAY! He graduates school in CT at some point tomorrow and he has a friend driving him to Providence, RI to catch a plane here. Hopefully he will be able to get an earlier flight than the one he has now. He had to get the latest flight out of there, because he didn't know what time he would graduate.
We are taking the kids to my old church here in Nashville for Halloween (it's my parent's church). The Fall Fest at Cornerstone Church is so much fun. Olivia is dressing up as a hippie. It wasn't her first, or even her second choice, but Party City was out of the other things she wanted to be. Rebekah is going to be Dora. I must remember to get her and Olivia both some sweats or long underwear to wear under their costumes. Dora wears shorts and a tshirt! Little Lukie will be a pirate. We're trying to teach him to say "aarrg", to no avail. Blake has decided that he's too old to dress up anymore. It's just as well. I paid $70 just for three of them, and I REFUSE to ever do that again. I told the girls that I'd make something, I'd piece something together, I'd wrap them in paper bags, but I was NOT going to pay $70 on costumes again!
Then on Saturday, we're leaving for Georgia.
I pray that this time next week we are moving into our new home!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Laura,
So fun to see your blog and your great pics from your move-vacation, whatever clever word you used! We miss you...no one to tell stories like you do at church!
Love, Arlene
Hey Laura! The blog looks awesome. I wanted to tell you too that I may be moving to GA in the next few months. Nothing ix for sure yet but I am soooo hoping. I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly.
Nice to see you all. :)
Post a Comment