We are a military family and we move around. The longest we've lived in one place is just over 3 years. A long time ago, someone told me to always 'bloom where you're planted'. Meaning, you should live your life to the fullest no matter where you are or, in our case especially, no matter how long you'll be there . God puts you where you are for a season and a reason.
It was so hard to leave all our friends and our church family in San Diego. We miss them so much it hurts. But I have to believe that there was a reason for our being there, a reason for our untimely move, and a reason we're to be in the southeast now.
I will make the best of this, and I will bloom wherever it is my new home will be.
I'm creating this blog so that friends and family from all over can keep better connected to us, no matter where the Navy sends us.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw, very sweet! You have such a good attitude!
Hugs; you're missed!
Post a Comment