Over the last 2 or 3 weeks, L has really started to talk. He will repeat, or try to repeat anything you say. Usually it's just the last word of what you said, but he's trying. Here are a list of things he's learned to say, in no particular order:
Mama
Da
Bake (B)
Yah (O)
Dah (R--I don't know either)
Nah (snack)
Sie (outside)
ee (eat)
YAY
me
ree (tree)
bye
pee-pee
ow (out)
He tried to say boo-hiney yesterday. It's what I call their behinds.
And last but certainly not least, he grabbed himself the other day while I was changing his diaper and proclaimed "Mah Peeneh!"
I know there are some more words he says. I'll either put it in a different post or edit this one when I think of them...cause I can do that if I want. :-)
ETA:
bie (bite)
peas (please)
bie peas
Hi
sah (sock)
nigh nigh (night night)
mih (milk)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment