Popular Posts

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brrrr Aqua SleepWorld Man!

I am freezing!

Over the last several weeks, to get our heat to turn on we really had to play with the controller bar (the one that controls the Cold, Heat, Off, Emer settings). The cold works fine, but the heat does not.

This morning when we got up, it was 66 in the house. I was able to play with it and get the heat turned on, but after sitting at my desk for awhile, I thought it felt like the air conditioning and not heat. I went to check and sure enough, the heat had stopped working, but the fan was still on because it was trying to heat the house up. I have it on auto, so it's going to keep trying until it gets to where I set it (70, and it was only at 68).

I called the property company, and they need the work order in writing. I email her everything I just said to her.

Of course you know what happened next, don't you?

Yep, the heat's working. My toes are thawed, my fingers aren't aching, my nose is back to it's normal color. I might even take my jacket off.

In my defense, the led light that shows the heat is on is still not on. And honestly by the time they get out here to fix it, it'll be messing up again. We're still waiting on them to come and fix the doors in the jack and jill bath upstairs that won't shut all the way. We put that order in the day after we moved in.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad it finally warmed up for you!

What in the world does "Aqua SleepWorld Man" mean??!!!1

Laura said...

HAHAHA! It's an old commercial from the 80s. Aqua Sleep World was a Waterbed store. :-)

I think the line is actually "Brrr, it's cold Aqua Sleep World Man!"

I was hoping I could find a clip on YouTube, but I can't.

kyooty said...

it couold be worse!