Since R was a tiny baby, she has been our comedian. When she was a baby it was just with the faces she would make, but as she got older it was in funny things she did. At one point around the age of 2 she realized that she could try to make us laugh and would usually succeed. After L was born, she had a new audience and boy did she take it seriously!
Here are a couple of recent funnies:
At Chick-Fil-A after lunch:
R: Mama? My breath hurts...
Me: What?
R: My breath hurts...I think I need some ice-cream.
At the dinner table:
R: Daddy? POOPED and PEED in his diaper ALL DAY LONG tomorrow
Him: Oh yeah? All day today?
R: Yeah, the earth didn't like that, right?
Of course, it I can't remember all the other ones I was going to type out.
R can make us laugh like no other kid I know, and she loves her position as Family Comedian.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those are cute~!
Post a Comment